Thursday, February 28, 2013

Going to Mexico

So the first thing I managed to do was deleting my first post, not sure am cut out for this blogging business! So I will have to start again!
I'm travelling to Mexico city today for my agency to do some direct bookings and also see how things work out work wise in Mexico. I'm excited to go but also a little sad as I will be away from people I love for a while and Im going to miss them loads. One thing I'm definitely looking forward to is the weather, its around +26 in Mexico at the moment which is a much nicer temp than the cold +3 we have in London. Also I was informed by the lady who searched my bags here at Heathrow that its spring-break in Mexico which sounds good(although not sure what that entail but could be interesting to find out :-)
Anyway at the moment I'm just chilling at the airport trying not to drink too much coffee as I want to try and have a snooze on the flight, hard to stay awake since I got up at half 4! Thanks for reading and I will update the blog as soon as I get to Mexico city :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment