Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Istanbul

Day 1:
I arrived in Istanbul late Monday evening, and as soon as I stepped out of the plane I realised how much hotter it is over here! Even though we have actually had a decent summer in the UK, Turkey win hands down. It wasn't just hot, was baking and this was in the evening!
Anyway I quickly regretted wearing jeans, a jumper and black boots :P
I got picked up from the airport and driven to the model apartment, driving from the airport to the city there was this absolutely stunning bridge taking into the city.
It almost looked like a blue, glistering waterfall and whilst on the bridge you could see all the city lights and it was just beautiful.Unfortunately my phone had died by this points so no pics(see the image above the picture is not mine, I found it on
http://ninjacrunch.com/20-beautiful-photos-of-bridges/ )

It was pretty impossible to get any sleep just as it was so hot, needed a few more hours of beauty sleep to be fair but when I arrive to a new place I always find it hard to sleep properly the first night anyway.

Day 2: We had 6 castings in one day, which is usually pretty full on as in most places you need to get there yourself and with tight casting schedules it can be really stressful, but, we are pretty spoiled as we have a lovey driver that picks us up from the apartment in the morning and then makes sure that we make all the castings in time.
My agency Artroom Models is absolutely lovely, the bookers are so welcoming and nice and the other girls are lovely too, so all good :)

So far I haven't really seen that much for Istanbul as we have spent most of our time in the car, and the city is pretty big so am glad we are travelling by car.

As soon as I have some time to explore the city more I will take some images, from what I ahve seen though, Istanbul is gorgeous!

Love,
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment