Saturday, March 16, 2013

Second week in Mexico

Second week in Mexico:
I have been really bad at updating my blog lately. There's a number of reasons, Ive been really busy with castings and go sees and also I haven't been well so just didn't find any time to write anything interesting :p
This second week has been busy with loads of castings, but I've also had time to hang out with my flatmates, who are btw so lovely. There's quite a few girls in our flat but we all get along really well! Last weekend I spent most of my time in bed to try and get rid of a nasty cold. Although I'm a lot better now I still don't feel 100% so will be a quiet weekend for me I think. Today I have a beauty shoot that I'm looking forward to, will post some pics later but for now I'll post some random images from this week :-)
Xx
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment